Zoya Kerry

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hi! I am going to do a really quick post tonight. It's kind of late and my internet has been super slow so I want to knock this out quickly before it slows to a crawl again. Today I have a polish from Zoya's most recent summer Irresistible collection. Kerry is a really beautiful, warm toned gold foil. This was super pigmented and sparkly. I don't have many golds that are this warm in my collection and this one is pretty unique to me. Below is 2 thin coats with top coat.




I wore Kerry for about 4 days before I got bored and wanted to take it off. It wore extremely well during the time I had it one and I loved how shiny and sparkly it was. Removal was a bit of a pain and I definitely needed to let the remover sit on my nails a bit before I took it off or get glitter all over myself.

If you're a fan of gold or just want something really fun shiny, then Kerry is a great choice. I can't wait to try out the rest of the Zoya polishes that I received during the recent exchange. Thanks for stopping by! :)


Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.