My Ten Friends Space Sauce

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello! Thanks for coming by today. Below is Space Sauce by indie polish maker My Ten Friends. Space Sauce is a nice, bright medium blue that is packed with different size silver glitter. There is regular glitter, large hex glitter, and even some shard glitter. The base for Space Sauce is iridescent, though it's kind of hard to tell in these pics. This is 2 coats with top coat on its own.



The formula on this, like the other I have tried from MTF, is great. The glitter stays suspended really well and I don't have to fish or anything. Though the base is a bit sheer, I was able to get it pretty opaque in 2 coats. This is super pretty and it really does look like a little galaxy.

My Ten Friends retails for $10 each and you can find them at their Etsy shop. I will leave you with a close up  of the glitter goodness.




Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.