L.A. Girls Brilliant Blue

Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Friday! Yay I am so glad it's finally the weekend. It's supposed to be super hot where I am this weekend so I am hoping to stay indoors where it's air conditioned. I am glad we finally getting a little sun though because I have been wanting to swatch some things but it's been super cloudy.

So today I have L.A. Colors 3D Brilliant Blue, which is from I think their most recent collection. They put out 6 or so scattered holo glitter polishes. I picked up this blue since it seemed unusual though I think the orange in the collection looked really nice, too.




Brilliant Blue had a good formula and I only needed 2 coats for the swatches above. It was packed full of holographic glitter and was a very fun shade to wear. If you liked the recent Zoya Ornate glitters, then I think you will like these as well.

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome weekend!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.