JulieG Cabana Boy

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hello, everyone, and thanks for coming back. I can't believe that it's Wednesday already. Where did the week go? I am excited about the long holiday weekend coming up. I will be getting in some pool time which means that I really need to paint my toes. They have, sadly, been naked for a couple of weeks now. I just haven't had the time to do them. But I am going to try to before the weekend starts.

Anyhoo - today I have a really love blue polish from JulieG to show you. JulieG is a part of Jesse's Girl Cosmetics and they have some really awesome colors. I only discovered them recently after buying the textured Gumdrops collection form them earlier this year. But they have a great line of polishes available at Rite Aid. Today's polish is Cabana Boy, a bright medium blue creme.

why do my fingers look so red?



I am a total sucker for rich blues like this. If you like blue, too, this is definitely a good polish to have in your collection. The polish is very pigmented and the formula was good. It only took me 2 coats for these swatches. I am not wearing any top coat in these pics and, as you can see, it's still pretty shiny. 

A really fantastic shade that I am glad to have in my collection. If you like blues or are looking for a good medium blue, Cabana Boy may just but the thing you're looking for. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.