Nubar Wildlife

Monday, May 6, 2013

Hello, Monday. You always come back even though I don't always want you to. :) I hope everyone is having a good day so far. I had a really nice, relaxing weekend and even got to see Iron Man 3, which was highly entertaining. Today I have a fun polish to show you all. This is Nubar Wildlife, a really great green/gold duochrome. Nubar has a bunch of really awesome duochrome colors and I was lucky to pick this one and a few others up at a local beauty supply a while back. The color shift is quite apparent and it only took 2 coats to get what you see below.

light: direct sun

lighting: shade

As you can see, the main color is a very pretty burnish gold/copper with a green color shift. You can really see the green at the edges of my nails. I am a fan of Nubar. I only wish their polishes were a little easier to find. I am still on the lookout for the sold out Peacock Feathers. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.