Stashed (1): Sinful Colors, Hard Candy, Avon, Cult Nails and More!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hi, everyone. I've been meaning to do a stash type post periodically since I started this blog but never got around to it. But I am doing it now. :) Nothing too fancy. Just a little post with some of my recent acquisitions. I know it's called Nail Mail but not all of these came in the mail.

I won't get into too much detail. If you're curious about what something is, just ask in the comments and I will be more than happy to answer.  Hope you enjoy this bit of stash flashing. :)

sinful polishes haul

awesome new hard candy polishes gifted to me

sinful stripers from dollar tree

new avon holos

cult nails order

l'oreal jellies (or gellies)

:)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.