Nubar Indigo Illusion

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hello and happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Today I have another Nubar duochrome for you. This one is Indigo Illusion, and I don't really know how to describe it. It's a grey-ish blue with pink and purple flashes. I really have no idea how to describe this color except to say that it's pretty awesome. The formula was a little watery but it only took me 2 coats for the swatches below. This does have a tendency to be a little brush stroke-y so be careful if you don't like brush strokes. 

lighting: sun


lighting: shade

lighting: sun
This is a really unique shade and I don't think I have anything like it. I think Indigo Illusion might still be available on the Nubar website. If you like duochromes, this is definitely a fun one to have. Thanks for coming by!


Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.