Sinful Colors Daredevil

Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Friday, dear friends. I hope you all had a good week. Mine was a bit exhausting and I am glad that the weekend is finally here. I ordered a whole bunch of nail polish and nail art supplies this week and I am excited for everything to come. My Zoya Exchange order finally shipped as well. Sometimes I wish I changed my polish more just so I could try all the pretties!

Alright, today I have a really pretty polish. I picked up Sinful Colors Daredevil a couple of weeks ago when I was visiting my parents. I heard about Sinful popping up at Dollar Tree so I hit up a couple of them. I didn't have the best selection but I did find Daredevil. It's a super bright, almost neon pink with great shimmer. The formula was a tad bit sheer and I ended up doing 3 thin coats. I think most people would probably be fine with just 2. This does dry to a satin finish so you will definitely need top coat to get it nice and shiny.




This looked kind of boring in the bottle but I really liked it on my hands. I think it was the shimmer that sets this apart from other hot pink polishes. I am glad I picked this one up.

I have a bunch of Sinfuls that I picked up from the sale so you'll probably see more popping up in the near future. Anyone else have a soft spot for bright pink like me? And did anyone else find any good Sinful polishes at their local Dollar Tree? Do tell!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.