OPI Solitaire

Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Friday, all. I have been looking forward to the weekend so much. I plan on going to a local art and craft fair and I may go see The Great Gatsy. I don't know why, I am just not that excited about it but I do think that it will be visually gorgeous. And it might just surprise me and be fantastic. So we'll see.

Alright - well today I have a polish from OPI's recent Bond Girls collection. I wasn't really sold on them but decided to try the mini pack. I am not a big fan of OPI's mini bottles but I figured this would be a good way to try them. The first one I tried was Solitaire, which has a frosty white base and small silver glitter.



I actually thought I was going to like this one a lot more than I did. The base was pretty frosty and a little thin. This might just be my bottle though since I have heard nothing but praise for the formula on this. It took me 3 coats to get it to as opaque as I wanted it. I wish there was more glitter in it. When it was on, it just seemed like a slightly textured frosty white. I didn't hate it, but I did not love it either. 

Hopefully I'll have better luck with the rest of the set (which I haven't tried yet). Especially excited to try Jinx. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.