Zoya Stevie

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Happy hump day! Where in the world is summer going? I feel like it's just racing by me. Anyhoo - today I have another Zoya Pixie Dust to show you. I really like the textured trend still and I have found myself on more than one occasion reaching for a textured polish when I am in a rush. No base or to coat plus a deliberately bumpy texture make for a super quick and easy manicure when I am in a hurry.

Zoya Stevie is a really lovely lavender with pink undertones. Stevie has tones of silver glitter and is super pretty and sparkly. I don't have too many pastel textured polishes so this is a nice addition to my collection. Formula on this was nice and a little thinner than some of my other textures polishes. I used 2 coats here though I think you could do a third if you wanted a darker shade. I was happy with this however, and stopped at 2.




Has anyone tried the new fall Pixies yet? The swatches online look gorgeous and I can't wait to get my hands on them. Thanks for coming by today!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.