OPI Alcatraz Rocks

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Yup, I am back with another textured polish today. I am not sick of them yet so you all must endure. :) Today's polish is Alcatraz Rocks from the new OPI San Francisco collection. I grew up near San Francisco so this collection is near and dear to my hear. I knew that Alcatraz Rocks was going to be one from the collection that I had to have. 

OPI Alcatraz Rocks

OPI Alcatraz Rocks

OPI Alcatraz Rocks

Alcatraz Rocks is a beautiful dark blue. But what makes it special, is the glitter, which ranges from pink, blue, silver and gold. There may be other colors in there as well. Formula was great and it took 2 coats to get what you see above. I really love how the new texture polishes are getting so much more complex. This is a great example of that. I don't have anything like this in my collection. I didn't put top coat on it but it would probably look great with top coat as well.

What do you guys think of this one? I have one other polish from this collection to show you. While I love the San Francisco theme, I don't know if I love all of the polishes. Right now I have two though I may pick up a couple more later on.  Thanks for stopping by today. Have an awesome day!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.