Zoya Carter

Monday, August 26, 2013

Hello and happy Monday! Did you guys all have a good weekend? It's been so hot here lately as the last bits of summer go away. I cannot wait for fall though because it is my favorite season. Anyway, today I have another textured polish for you (act surprised). This one is from Zoya's Pixie Dust Fall 2013 line and is named Carter. Carter is a gorgeous polish with blackened base and purple and fuchsia glitter. Seriously, it's amazing.  If we only get one polish from this collection, I would go with this one.

Carter seems a bit watery on the first coat but becomes rich and opaque after a second coat. Below is 2 coats with no base or top coat.





This was kind of what I was hoping OPI Vesper was going to be but just wasn't. This beautiful purple is a must have for any texture or purple lover. I am even considering getting a back up... :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.