ulta3 Orchid

Friday, August 23, 2013

Hi, everyone! TGIF. I am SO glad that it's finally Friday. Work killed me this week and I am so glad for a break. I am really hoping to just chill out this weekend and maybe see the City of Bones movie. Today I have for you one of the awesome polishes that Mandee from The Bookish Manicurist sent me in our swap. This is ulta3 Orchid, a gorgeous almost dusty purple with a subtle gold shimmer. I really wish we had ulta3 polishes here because they are really inexpensive and great quality for the price. I asked Mandee for this one not knowing if she'd be able to find it. ulta3 doesn't seem to have a permanent collection and it's pretty hit or miss. But Mandee worked some magic and found this one for me and I really love it.

Orchid has a super creamy and opaque formula. Below is just 1 coat with too coat. Yup, 1 coat for all this gorgeousness.




The gold shimmer doesn't come out as much on the nail but you can definitely still tell that it is shimmery. Love this one and cannot wait to try more ulta3. Thanks for sending this one, Mandee!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.