Topshop Eclipse

Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy Monday, all. Hope your weekend was great. I spent a lot of mine indoors hiding from the heat. :) So a few weeks ago, my awesome friend L sent me a package out of the blue. L isn't a blogger but knows I have this blog and she ordered me a couple of polishes from Nordstrom. The first polish she gave me is Topshop Eclipse. Eclipse is a gorgeous blue-green duochrome shimmer. The formula on this was nice and I used 2 coats on the photos below, no top coat.

lighting: sunlight

lighting: shade

As you can see, in the sun, this polish looks like a pretty teal shimmer. It's nice, but not spectacular. However, the duochrome really comes out in the shade and you can see how the edges pull really blue.

lighting: sunlight

lighting: shade
This shade reminds me of mermaid tales and the ocean. If you like these types of shades, you'll probably like Eclipse. You can see more of the pretty duochrome in the bottle shot below. Thanks, L, for the polish present. I love it and am glad to have it in my collection. Thanks for visiting, everyone!


Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.