Nicole by OPI Cinna-man of My Dreams

Thursday, August 1, 2013

How's everyone's week going? Mine has been kind of hectic. Nothing really particular is going on but it just seems really busy and I have been really tired at night. Not sure what's up with that but hopefully it'll work itself out. Today I have a really fun textured polish to show you. The textured trend is going strong into fall and I am still enjoying it.

Cinna-man of My Dreams is a polish from Nicole by OPI's recent Gumdrops collection. This is not to be confused with the JulieG Gumdrops collection. I had seen swatches of the Gumdrops collection pop up on some blogs in the past few weeks and knew that Cinna-man of My Dreams was the one polish that I had to have. A couple of weeks ago I finally spotted the display at CVS and there was one bottle left - just for me.

Nicole by OPI Cinna-man of My Dreams

Nicole by OPI Cinna-man of My Dreams

Nicole by OPI Cinna-man of My Dreams

Cinna-man of My Dreams is a lovely cinnamon brown shade. But what makes this polish special is all of the awesome shimmer. This polish has really gorgeous gold and pink shimmer throughout that gives this polish a wonderful glow. Formula on this was good. A little thick as I think the texture finished often are but nothing problematic. I used 2 coats to get the finish above.

I am really happy I decided to pick this one up. It's a super unique shade and really beautiful. Glad to have this one in my collection.

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.