Maybelline Denim Dash

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy Wednesday! Today I am posting a really pretty polish that I got at the last CVS sale. This is Maybelline Denim Dash, a really beautiful deep blue with awesome shimmer. I am pretty sure The formula on this was super opaque and I could have gotten away with 1 coat though I did 2 here out of habit. I think this color is just beautiful and I love it. I find the brushes on the Maybelline polishes to be a bit on the stumpy side but I can deal with it for something as lovely as this.



Maybelline Denim Dash

Maybelline Denim Dash

This is one of the first Maybelline Color Show polishes I have tried and I really love it. I don't know if you can really see the shimmer but it is awesome in person. If you can still find this one somewhere, you should snap it up. Love this one.

I am playing around with the picture sizes on the blog if you can't tell. I wanted them to be bigger but not too big since I don't have the best camera and want to keep the image quality high. I kinda like this size though. What do you guys think?


Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.