Stashed (3): butter LONDON, Orly, Barielle, China Glaze, Oh My!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Hello again! I've been hauling like a madwoman lately and I really need to stop. I really do have a ton of polishes that I need to swatch and wear and adding the the collection just isn't helping. That said, I did get a lot of new goodies in the last couple of weeks. Come check them out!


I have been on a major butter London kick lately. I want them all! I had a 20% off Ulta coupon last week which I decided to use on a couple of butter Londons. I really wanted Trout Pout, which they were out of but grabbed Shag and Macbeth, which are both awesome. I should have swatches of Macbeth up soon. Also picked up China Glaze Swanky Silk from the clearance section for $0.99 and Layla CE39 (sorry I can't find a name) for $4.99.


My good friend L gifted me with a couple of polishes last month. She sent me Jin Soon Auspicious Propice and Top Shop Eclipse. I haven't tried either of these brands yet and am super excited to give them a go. Also picked up China Glaze Infared and SpaRitual Deep at Marshalls.

I was on a mission to find butter London at TJ Maxx last week since I heard that they were spotted there. I didn't find any (yet) but there were lots of other goodies to be had.


This is an awesome Barielle set full of blues. I did a quick internet search and I think this is the Heavenly Blues set. All of these look gorgeous and I can't wait to try them out.


Another Barielle set called Sweet Treats. I am really into pastels right now and these are really pretty because they have shimmer.


I love finding new Color Club sets at discount stores. This is the Fiesta set which I don't think I have eve seen before. Loving that chartreuse green in the middle.


Most of the Orly sets I've managed to find at discount shops don's usually interest me. However, this one had Miss Conduct, a pretty berry holo that I have been wanting for some time. The blue glitter is really cool, too (sorry not sure what it's called right now) and both were just $7.99.

That's my haul for this week. Do you like shopping in discount stores for polish, too? What's been your best find? Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.