Stashed (4): ulta3, Australis, OPI, CND

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hi, everyone. I have a really big haul to share with you this week. I did a swap with Mandee from The Bookish Manicurist recently and my package just came this week. Mandee lives in Australia and I was moaning about the fact that the new Ulta3 Glitterati collection was only available in Australia when Mandee generously offered to do a swap with me. She threw in some other brands as well and I am excited to try them all. :) I also made a beauty supply run last weekend and picked up a few polishes as well as the new CND Vinylux system. Full review to come but I've been wearing it for a whole week now and it looks great, but I am dying to change my polish and my nails are getting super long. I'll be glad to take it off tomorrow.

I am too tired right now to list the names of all of these polishes. You can see the Ulta3 names on the front of the bottle (which I love). If there's anything else you want to know the name of, just let me know in the comments below and I'll get back to you. Happy Sunday!








Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.