Stashed (2): Sinful Colors, Maybelline, L'oreal, NYC, China Glaze Oh My!

Monday, June 24, 2013

It's been a while since I did a haul post but that doesn't mean I haven't been stashing. I was going to save this for the weekend but, after seeing how much I had acquired (and I am sure I am missing stuff) I decided to go ahead and post this so it wouldn't get overwhelming. I hope you guys like this haul posts. I love seeing haul posts on other people's blogs so hopefully you guys enjoy seeing them, too. Alright - on to the polishes!


l to r: Sinful Anchors Away (1197), Sinful My Buoyfriend (1198), Sinful Into The Blue (1194), Maybelling Blue Marks The Spot, Maybelline Drops of Jade, NYC Matte Top Coat

All of this was picked up on one trip to Rite Aid. Couldn't resist the new Maybellines and the Sinful summer polishes. And I have been wanting to try the NYC matte top coat which I hear is more of a satin finish.



China Glaze Wave Runner Ombre Kit: Wave Runner includes White on White, Celtic Sun, I'm With the Lifeguard, and Frostbite.

I picked up this kit as Sally's a few weeks ago. It was only $14.99 for the pack which is a really good price for 4 China Glazes. I usually get my ChG at a supply store for $3 or so and this averaged out to not much more (and my supply place isn't close). I also don't own any of these colors so win!



l to r: Heat Wave, Short Shorts, Teeny Tiny Bikini

NYC is so cheap - only $1.99 for each of these. They look fun and summery and I get top coat with it.




l to r: OPI Don't Burst My Bubble (Oz), Jessica Midnight Madness, NYC Delectable, Butter London Dosh, Mineral Fusion Axurite Sky

The OPI was a replacement that OPI sent me for my curling When Monkeys Fly (they responded to my email and shipped it super fast). The Mineral Fusion is a new to me brand that I saw at Whole Foods. They actually had a good color range and this was $7.99. The bottle shape is pretty interesting, too.



Most of the Messy Jessi Speckled collection. I just can't get enough of these speckled egg polishes.



L'oreal Berry Chic lip gloss and I Pink You're Cute Color (or is it Colour?) Riche Liptstick

More from the Rite Aid haul. This was in the new L'Oreal pink display. The gloss is awesome (hoping to review soon) and the lipstick is this crazy bright pastel coral. I have been wanting to try a shade like this for a while now. I don't know if it'll look good on me but we'll see.

Thanks for checking out my haul post. I'd love to know what you've stashed lately so let me know in the comments below. Have a fantastic week!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.