JulieG Shark's Cove

Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Friday! I love Fridays and I have summer hours so hopefully I will be getting out a bit early today and will be able to enjoy some daylight. Today I have a very pretty and summer appropriate color from JulieG called Shark's Cove. I love turquoise blue colors like this. I just can't say no to them. This light blue has a touch of green and a really awesome shimmer/sparkle going on. You can really see it in the photos below under the sun. Super pretty and fun. Shown is 2 coats with no top coat.

JulieG Shark's Cove

JulieG Shark's Cove

JulieG Shark's Cove

I am really enjoying these JulieG polishes. The colors are great and they're so affordable (only $3.99 at Rite Aid). I really hope they put out another new collection soon. Thanks for hanging out. Have an awesome weekend!


Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.