Bondi New York Horny Mistress

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

**It has recently come to my attention that there have been issues with Bondi and their subscription box. I, personally, had no issues with ordering and receiving my polishes, but recently other people have. Though I don't know all of the facts, you may want to do some research on the brand before purchasing and exercise caution. A simple internet search should give you more info and you can check out the reviews on their Facebook page.**

Happy hump day! Bondi New York is a brand that is pretty new to me. Profits from their sales all go to various charities which sounds like an awesome idea. They are a bit pricey ($12.50 each) but they were having a BOGO sale over Memorial Day weekend so I decided to grab a couple of colors to see how I liked them.

So I admit that I picked this color, Horny Mistress, based on name alone. I mean how could I resist? Horny Mistress is a medium toned blue based red (looks a bit more orange in my pic than real life). The formula was good and I had no issues with it. Bondi New York is 5-free meaning no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, toluene and DBP. Here I am wearing 2 coats with no top coat.




This isn't the most exciting color but, if you like a good red creme and don't have one already, this might be a nice addition to your collection. Like I said, I got it for name alone and am quite happy with it. The color selection for Bondi isn't necessarily the most innovative but they have some pretty shades in there. They are a bit pricey I think for what you get but they do seem to have frequent sales. I also really like that the proceeds go to charity so I can justify my nail polish spending even more. :)

Have you ever bought a nail polish based on name alone? C'mon, I know you have!

**It has recently come to my attention that there have been issues with Bondi and their recent subscription box. I, personally, had no issues with ordering and receiving my polishes but other people have. Though I don't know all of the facts, you may want to do some research on the brand before purchasing and exercise caution. A simple internet search should give you more info and you can check out the reviews on their Facebook page.**

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.