OPI Honey Ryder

Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello, Monday! Hope everyone had a fun weekend. I spent the weekend just doing stuff around the house and watching Star Trek (the first from Joss Whedon) over and over. There was some nail polish purchasing though as I found myself in several drugstores and also received some nail mail. I am really going to try not to buy any more polish for a little while since I have so many awesome ones I still need to try. Also, my wallet needs a break.

So today I have OPI Honey Ryder, which I ended up buying over the weekend. I bought a mini pack of the Bond girls liquid sands that did not include this shade a while ago. I didn't think I would need it but I kept seeing it on blogs and such and it looked so pretty. So I caved and grabbed a bottle when I was as Nordstrom Rack this weekend. Below is 2 coats without base or top coat.





Formula on this was slightly thick but not too hard to work with. Honey Ryder is such an interesting color. It's a cool toned gold that, up close, seems to be made up of cool gold and warm gold bits. It usually looks more cool toned but sometimes, in the right light, it looks quite warm and yellow. I don't think I have anything like it in my stash. I

Glad I bought this one finally. It's such a unique color and I think it a classy shade but the texture makes it quite edgy. This color would look good with any outfit.

I think that's the last one from the Bond Girl set that I want. I kind of wish that they weren't all liquid sands and that there had been some regular cremes or shimmers but oh well. They are definitely fun and I think OPI made a really interesting collection with this one. I am super excited about the upcoming San Francisco collection though since that's my hometown hood.

This post was long. Thanks for sticking with me. Have a great week!


Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.