OPI Tiffany Case

Monday, June 17, 2013

Good morning, everyone! Did you all have a good weekend? I went to a close friend's wedding this weekend and it was super fun but also super exhausting. I actually did the bride's nails which was really cool and I hope to have a post about that soon.

Today I have a polish that I don't actually own. I was at a friend's house recently and she showed me some of her recent polish purchases. In her haul was a bottle of OPI's Tiffany Case from the recent Bond Girls collection. I had eyed Tiffany Case before but it just looked so similar to some of the JulieG Gum Drops polishes that I had so I kind of dismissed it. But seeing it in front of me, I decided to give it a go and swatch it on one hand to see if I liked it.

OPI Tiffany Case

OPI Tiffany Case

Tiffany Case is a really pretty medium blue with tons of silver glitter in it. It is very similar to the JulieG Gum Drops collection in texture and finish. I prefer this type of glitter finish for my textured polishes (vs the cremes). Tiffany Case was extremely pigmented and I only needed 2 coats. I let each coat dry thoroughly to get maximum texture.

Unfortunately this did stain my nails quite a bit. I would definitely recommend base coat with this to minimize staining. While i think this is really pretty, it does look really close to Blueberry Fizz from JulieG. I ended up doing a comparison of the two which I'll post in the near future.

If you like the finish and don't have Blueberry Fizz, I'd say go ahead and get this. And just for kicks I took a pic of Tiffany Case while holding a skein of yarn I had bought that day since I didn't have a bottle to hold. 

OPI Tiffany Case

Has anyone else picked this up? 

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.