Cult Nails Love At First Sight

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Good morning, everyone. I hope your weekend is off to a good start. I am a little bit wiped out from this week, but not too horribly. Hopefully I will be able to get some rest this weekend and recharge. On to the swatches!

Today I have Cult Nails Love At First Sight from their recent Dance All Night collection. I don't usually buy whole collection (on pre-order no less) but I loved the colors and all pre-orders came with a free bottle of the new Cult Nails Wax Top Coat. I haven't tried that yet but am really excited about it since I love Fetish, the polish I have of theirs that has a wax finish.

Love At First Sight is a really beautiful lavender with pink undertones. It's pulling more blue in my photos but, in real life, it leans more red. The formula on this was fantastic. Super creamy and smooth. It was a little thicker than I like my polishes but it made for a very creamy application. This was almost a one-coater for me but I did 2 just to even it out a bit. Shown here with top coat.




In my notes I put this down as "dreamy" and yes, it is pretty dreamy. Gorgeous color and fantastic formula. I can't wait to try the rest of this collection!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.