OPI My Vampire is Buff

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hi, everyone. Just stopping by for a quick post today. I am getting ready to go on vacation so things are in disarray at mi casa. Today I am showing you guys OPI My Vampire is Buff. I'd heard really good things about this nude and jumped at the chance to borrow it from my friend recently.

lighting: sunlight

lighting: shade
Please pardon these photos. I don't know what's up with them but they're not awesome and my application skills don't look too hot in these pics either. Oh well, we all have our off days. Anyway, I found the formula on this to be a little problematic. Maybe it was just me since everyone seems to think this a great polish but I had a hard time getting even coverage. It took me 3 coats to get it to look like this. I know 3 isn't a ton but I am much more used to using only 2 coats. Plus I was having a hard time just getting it even.

That said, I still like this color. It's a very clean looking nude and I like that it's cool toned and not warm. I can definitely see this as being a good nude manicure look or good for nail art. I think this color was worth the application issues.  Guess that means I'll have to pick up a bottle the next time I am at the supply store. :)

Thanks for coming by. Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.