Cirque Never Nude

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy hump day! Hope everyone is having a really great week. I am finally feeling a little less tired from the wedding craziness last weekend and am slowly catching up on things. I am hoping to get a bunch of swatching done this weekend, as it's looking like it's going to be very sunny. And speaking of sunny, today I have a polish that really dazzles in the sun.

Yup, you guessed it - it's holo time! This is Cirque Never Nude, a lovely beige holo. I picked up a bunch of Cirque polishes last month when they had a big sale and this is one of the ones I was most excited about.

lighting: shade

lighting: sunlight

In the shade, Never Nude is a cool champagne colored polish. But of course it's when the sun hits that the magic happens. Never Nude had a great holo effect that had me staring at my nails in the sun. 

The formula on this was just OK for me. I found it to be thicker than I wanted and I did have a few issues with patchiness. It also dried a bit gritty, which I wasn't expecting, and I definitely needed top coat to get it nice and smooth. But these were minor issues and the results are totally worth it. I only needed 2 coats to get the finish you see here. Now for a bunch of pictures because holos are awesome.




If you like holos, Cirque is a great brand to try. I also love the packaging on their bottles. Super modern and chic. I have a bunch of other Cirque polishes to try as well and I am hoping that they are all as gorgeous as this one.

Is anyone else obsessed with holos?

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.