OPI Animal-istic

Thursday, March 20, 2014


Hello again. I hope you've all been having a fantastic week. The weather continues to be uncommonly warm where I am. On the one hand, I love the pretty sun but on the other, I really wish we had more seasons. I guess you can't have it all. :) Today I have OPI Animal-istic, which was released a couple of years ago as part of a Muppets collection. I didn't get this when it first came out because, while pretty, it did not look super original. But then I saw it and a bunch of other polishes for a steal on a blog sale, and I decided to throw it in with my order.

Animal-istic is a pretty, warm glass fleck red. I like glass flecks so this one was right up my alley. It's a little sheer, as I think you can see in my photos, but that's the nature of glass fleck and I was fine with it. If you want something more opaque you can do more coats. For my swatches, I did 2. Shown here with top coat.

OPI Animal-istic

OPI Animal-istic

OPI Animal-istic

I still don't think it's a super original color but it's fun and a nice addition to your collection if you don't have anything like it already. 

Thanks for coming by today. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.