Stashed (15): Gwen Stefani for OPI

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hi, everyone. Have you sprung forward yet? While I don't relish the idea of losing an hour, more daylight is definitely a bonus. So I did a tiny bit of stashing this week. I have been trying not to spend money on polish lately but I heard that the Gwen Stefani OPI polishes were on sake at Sally Beauty and they were. I only picked up the few that really interested me though the vampy burgundy is on my maybe next time list.


I really haven't bought much from any of the new spring collections this year. Part of it is because of money and the other part is because I just haven't had a ton of time to swatch lately. But I am happy to have these and hope to wear them soon. 

Did you stash anything good this weekend? :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.