Zoya Odette

Wednesday, March 12, 2014


Hi, guys, Just popping in for a quick post today. I have the day off of work today and I plan on just vegging out and catching up on my reading and sleep. :) Today I have Zoya Odette, a shade from their recent Naturals collection. I am a sucker for most purples and could not resist picking this one up. It's a dusty purple creme with a hint of pink. I love dusty shades and I can see this one being funky but also work appropriate.

Zoya Odette

Odette seemed a little watery on the first coat but evened out a lot after the second. Shown here over base coat with Zoya Armor top coat. 

Zoya Odette

Zoya Odette

Zoya Odette

This is a really pretty shade and it wore for almost a whole week without any chips or much wear. I eventually took it off because I wanted to wear a new shade, but I feel like this would have work well for several more days. Not sure if it was the combo of the Zoya polish and Zoya top coat or just a fluke but it was pretty awesome.

I have a couple other polishes from this collection to try. Hoping all of them are as easy to apply and wear as this one. Happy hump day, all!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.