Rescue Beauty Lounge Piu Mosso

Tuesday, March 4, 2014


Hi, guys. Happy Fat Tuesday. My co-worker's wife made an awesome King Cake, which I am going to eat later this afternoon. I hope all you SoCal readers stayed dry last weekend when it was raining like crazy. Today I have another polish from, what I call, The Great RBL Haul of 2013. This is Rescue Beauty Loung Piu Mosso. Piu Mosso is an inky dark purple with copper shimmer. I had no issues with the formula and 2 coats is shown below with top coat.

Rescue Beauty Loung Piu Mosso

As you can see, I had a hard time getting the shimmer to show through. Even in bright light, it was hard to see. This was a little disappointing since the shimmer is sooo pretty and you can see it pretty well in the bottle. 

Rescue Beauty Loung Piu Mosso

Please ignore this bubbling. Totally my fault for rushing this and not the polish's fault at all.

Rescue Beauty Loung Piu Mosso

This one is pretty but is not my favorite RBL ever. It is unique but I wish the shimmer was more apparent in person. Thanks for stopping by today!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.