Stashed (16): butter LONDON

Sunday, March 23, 2014


Hello and happy Sunday, everyone. I've been having super chill weekend. I really love when I don't have much to do. Of course I should be getting stuff ready for next week's blog posting but oh well. Just a quick Stashed post today. I've been on a low-buy lately which has been going well. I think the key is really just not to go places where I know there will be pretty polishes to buy. But week Ulta was having a one day sale on some butter LONDON's and I had to pop in. I almost walked away with nothing but I've been wanting Trustafariain for a while now and decided to pick up Lady Muck with it. If you are looking for butter LONDON, they are also having a 50% sale on select polishes right now that ends later today. There are some nice polishes for sale, but I am resisting. :)

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend. I am off to see Divergent later today. Have you guys seen it yet?

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.