China Glaze Wish On a Starfish

Thursday, March 27, 2014


Morning, all! Wow I just had a helluva time posting this after trying to figure out Flickr's new interface. I have to say that, right now, I am not a fan. Hopefully I'll get used to it. So today I have a new spring polish for you. China Glaze Wish On a Starfish is from their recent Sea Goddess collection. Sea Goddess is a fun collection of textured polishes with a glitter finish. Wish On A Starfish was the one I was most excited about in the collection. I mean, look at that gold shimma! I was lucky to snag this during Sally Beauty's BOGO sale recently. As you can see below, the shimmer is very prominent and I love it. Pigmentation was good and I needed 2 coats for the swatches below.

China Glaze Wish On a Starfish

China Glaze Wish On a Starfish

China Glaze Wish On a Starfish

China Glaze Wish On a Starfish

I hate when shimmer in the bottle doesn't translate to the nail but luckily the shimmer in this shines through. I love how girly and glittery it is. I have a lot of textured polishes but none really like this.

Hope you guys liked this one. What other spring shades are on your must have list?

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.