Zoya Posh

Monday, November 18, 2013

Hi, everyone! If you didn't know, Zoya is bringing back some of their Matte Velvet polishes. With texture being the trend right now, it's refreshing to see something a little different. Zoya was one of the first brands that I knew who really embraced that matte trend. They came out with 4 gorgeous shades (and I think 3 summer shades) all with their Matte Velvet finish. And right now, you can pre-order the original shades at a great price. I thought I had them all but I could not find Dovima for the life of me and may just have to order it. Let's take a look at the polish, shall we? All photos below taking outside in sunlight.

Zoya Matte Velvet Posh

Posh is a pink leaning red. When Zoya says Matte Velvet, they really mean it. This isn't your traditional matte polish and it definitely has a sort of lit from within shimmer that gives the polish a very soft, velvet-y appearance. It's weird because it's matte but it's also not really. I love how it just glows. 

If I recall correcly this is supposed to be worn without base or top coat but I did use base coat. This did not affect application at all and it took just 2 buttery coats. 

Zoya Matte Velvet Posh

Zoya Matte Velvet Posh

Zoya Matte Velvet Posh

This is a seriously beautiful polish, people. After putting it on, I thought to myself " Why don't I wear this more often?" No real answer to that but I am definitely going to start wearing these more because they are awesome. I am going to try to swatch the other Matte Velvets soon. If they are all as lovely as this then I may need to get back ups.  

Anyone else in love with these? If you don't have them, are you planning to get them? Thank you for coming by today. Have a good week!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.