Stashed (10): GAP, Revlon, Sinful Colors

Sunday, November 24, 2013


Hi, guys! Happy Sunday! The weather is super beautiful and fall-like where I am and I am enjoying every second of it. I am on vacation right now and haven't had any time to paint my nails. I also broke a nail yesterday, which never happens because they are so short. But somehow I did it and had to file my nail down to a super short length.

I have only a small haul post for you today. Picked up a couple of GAP polishes (I know the blue is called Bright Sea but can't remember the other). Walgreens was also have a 40% sale on all Revlon products and I finally picked up Vixen, which has been on my wish list for ages. Last but not least, I picked up a dark green whose name I am not remembering from Sinful Colors.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.