Zoya Payton

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy hump day! I am on vacation right now so I guess there's no real hump for me to get over but still. I have been hanging out with my niece a lot and have been trying to get some holiday shopping out of the way. I have bought a little bit of nail polish but not a ton. But I haven't visited the local beauty supply store yet. no doubt I will pick up some things when I finally make a trip out there.

Today I have a beautiful polish from Zoya's Zenith collection. Payton is a deep cranberry with tons of scattered holo glitter. The finish on Payton is a lot like the scattered holos that Zoya put out last year. If you liked those, you'll probably like Payton. No problems with the formula. I used 2 coats below with one coat of Poshe on top. All photos taken outside in sunlight.

Zoya Payton

Zoya Payton

Zoya Payton

Though not quite as sparkly as my beloved Aurora, I still really like Payton. It's a fun shade for a scattered holo and very appropriate for fall. 

Did you get anything from the Zenith collection? Yay or nay on the scattered holo?

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.