Maybelline Emerald Elegance

Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Friday, everyone. This has certainly been quite a week and I am glad that the weekend is finally here. I am going on vacation tomorrow and am looking forward to just chilling out. I am just visiting my parents so I will be driving. I had the hardest time trying to figure out what nail polish supplies to take. I don't want to take a lot but then I do want to take advantage of being on vacation to get some swatching in. I'll probably go polish shopping while I am there, too. :)

Today I have another polish from the Maybelline Brocades collection. I love this collection so much! Emerald Elegance is a gorgeous, deep yellow-toned green with tons of green hex glitter. I love the richness of the base color and I really like how the glitter lays. It reminds me of fish scales. Below is two easy coats with Poshe top coat. All of these swatches were taken outside in the shade except for the last picture which was taken in the sun.






Isn't this shade gorgeous? I love how the gold glitter peeks out to create a really rich base color. I am still missing 3-4 polishes from this collection though I have all of my favorites. I am keeping a lookout for the displays though because I will totally buy the others if I see them. :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful Friday. Do you guys know about the Rescue Beauty Lounge sale this coming Sunday? 5 hours only and RBL polishes (with exclusions) will be 50% off. I totally have my cart ready. Have a good weekend, everyone1

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.