Halloween Week: Holographic Spiderwebs

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hello and happy Friday! I hiope you all had a really wonderful Halloween. We did a bit of trick or treating with my friends' kid and hung out and watched Its The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. All in all, a very fun night. I have another Halloween themed manicure to show you today. This one has some spiderwebs and a haunted house.


I was still wearing Wet N Wild Disturbia and decided to spice it up with some spooky stamping. I can't remember which plate I used right now since I don't have my notes with me but these all came from the same plate. I will update later when I get home with the specific plate. 

I stamped using Color Club Harp On It, a lovely silver holo that I picked up recently. I love using holos for stamping and this one works really well. 


As you can see, my stamping isn't perfect, but I am OK with that. I decided to do a haunted house as my accent nail. It's a little crooked but I still like it.


Random note - I never know how to hold my hand if I don't have the bottle in it. Some people do awesome no bottle poses but my hands always look weird. Anyway....that's all I have for today. I think I have one more Halloween look for you that will be coming soon. Happy Halloween week!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.