Stashed (9): JulieG, Maybelline

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hi, guys! Is everyone having a good weekend? I had a really busy Saturday. Spent most of the morning seeing cool things at Designer Con and then went to see Thor 2. Thor 2 was a really fun movie - perfect popcorn entertainment. Loki has become my favorite character and I am starting to see why everyone is so crazy about Tom Hiddelston.

I've been totally lax on my Stashed posts lately and haven't been keeping very good track of what I have bought. I only found one picture of my current purchases so that's what you are getting today.


I picked up 3 polishes from the new JulieG Gumdrops line. I really wanted to get all of them but I tried to refrain. Also bought polishes from the Maybelline Brocades collection. This only shows the green polish I bought but I have picked up 3 more since then (they are awesome). 

Haven't had much time to paint my nails lately and I am going on vacation in about a week, but I will try to schedule some posts before I leave. Am also trying to figure out what kind of polish supplies to pack since I will be away for a while. Does anyone else have this dilemma when packing for a trip?  Haha - polish addict problems. :) 

Happy Sunday!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.