Zoya Micky

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy hump day! Why does this week feel so long even though we had a day off? Guess it's just one of those mysteries in life. :) Today I have a lovely polish from Zoya's recent summer collection called Micky. Micky is a bright coral pink with silver shimmer. I was afraid that I wasn't going to be able to see the shimmer in this on the nail but it was actually quite apparent. This is a really pretty shade that just screams summer to me. Formula was good and I used 2 coats for the swatches below.




This shade actually makes me look kind of tan, which is cool. Not much else to say except I really like this one. It would make a great pedicure color, too.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good Wednesday!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.