Orly Beach Cruiser

Friday, September 6, 2013

I have a slight obsession with hot/neon pink. Normally I am not really a pink kind of person but I love super bright neon pink. There's just something about it that makes me happy and I always gravitate towards it. Orly Beach Cruiser is a part of their permanent line.It's a neon pink creme that I was surprised was not already in my collection.

The formula on this was good. The first coat was a bit patchy but leveled out after the second coat. Like most neons, this one dries with a matte finish so you will definitely need top coat to get it shiny. 




While this isn't the most original shade, I still like it a lot. It's like a party on my fingernails. :) If you like bright pinks, I would definitely recommend Beach Cruiser.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.