Stashed (7): Cult Nails, China Glaze, OPI, Color Club

Monday, September 23, 2013

Hi, everyone. This post is a bit late. Last weekend was a little crazy and I really haven't had time to do much swatching or blogging. But I did have time to shop and go to my local beauty supply. Picked up some fun fall releases as well as a few older shades I had been wanting. Also had a tiny bit of nail mail last week. Polish diet is back in effect now though as I need to enjoy these goodies before I get any more.


I picked up Minnie Style by OPI at Nordstrom Rack recently. I wasn't super interested in this polish but then I found a bottle with the white square glitter and figured I would give it a go. Also received two bottles from Cult Nails. They had a BOGO sale a couple of weeks ago and I finally got Tempest. Hoping it's a magical white like everyone says. Also got Ay! Poppy, a fun orange/coral.


Picked up a couple of neutrals from Color Club that might be good for nail art. They are Bonjour Girl and Silver Lake. Also shown are Ruby Wing Strawberry Shortcake and OPI My Current Crush (Mariah Carey holiday) and Lucky Lucky Lavender, a shade I have been wanting for a long time.


Also spotted the new China Glaze Halloween display. These were the two that interested me the most - Howl You Doin' and Boo-gie Down. Nanoco Love Me Tenderly was on sale for $1 and I picked up another Nanoco that is only white bar and hex glitter. It's called Snowflakes. I can't wait to try that one. It looks really interesting.


Managed to find the black and white Konad polishes for $4 each and a few Dare to Wears on sale for $1. I got Ready for my Close Up, Illusions and Celestial. Also picked up a backup cleanup brush. I love mine. 


Lastly, I hit up my local Dollar Tree and picked up a few of the Milani 3D holos. I don't have any of these but many people like them. And I can never say no to a holo.

That's it. Hoping to try some of these out this week. Have a good week, everyone!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.