Stashed (6): Sally Hansen, Orly, Wet N Wild, butter LONDON

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hi, everyone! Polish diet had been going so well but I fell off the wagon ab it with some drugstore shopping and an Ulta sale.


I used to use Wet N Wild Black for all of my black polish needs. However, the last bottle I bought was kind of thin and not really opaque like my original bottle. So I have been on the hunt for a good black. I heard that the Kleancolor back was good for stamping and suck and I found it in a random dollar store at the mall. Since it was so cheap I picked up two bottles.

Also picked up some of the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes. The new collection is so glow-y and I love it. Also got a couple of Wet N Wilds from their new Tough Girl (or something like that) collection and one of the new Orly matte flakeys.


Then this happened to me at Ulta and TJ Maxx. I went to Ulta to see if there were any butter LONDONs I might want during their $10 sale. I had been looking for Trout Pout for a while and also picked up Giddy Kipper, which I had never seen below. I also found the new Sally Hansen X-Treme Wears with the bar glitter. I tried to be good and only got 4 of them. Closer pick of them below.

At TJ Maxx I picked up an Orly duo with Harmonious Mess and Fowl Play in it. They had some great duos including on with Sparkling Garbage I would have gotten if I didn't just buy it. The packs were only $6.99. Lastly I picked up 2 tubes of H20 hand and cuticle scrub. I have heard good things about it and I need to use a scrub more to keep my hands soft. This seems good and smelled pretty nice.


Here is a close up of the Sally Hansens. I am pretty excited about the white/gold combo and the orange/black. I kind of want to go back for the green one. I refrained from getting the black and white one even though I wanted it since I already have several variations of it. The one above is black and silver, which totally isn't the same thing. :)

That's my haul for this week. Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.