Zoya Liberty

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hello, everyone. I hope you have all been having a good week. It's finally starting to feel like fall here and I love it. I think it may be time to finally get a gingebread latte from Starbucks...

Anywho - today I have one of the Zoya Pixie Dust polishes from what I believe was their summer set. I know I've said it before but I do love the Pixie Dusts and this was no exception. Liberty is a gorgeous teal blue shade that has tons of silver glitter running throughout. It was quite pigmented and I only needed 2 thin coats to get the shade below.


Zoya Liberty

Zoya Liberty


I think this color gives me a little lobster hands, but I really don't care. Look how pretty it is!  Yup, another gorgeous textured polish from Zoya.

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.