Zoya Pepper

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hello again. I hope that you're all having a wonderful weekend. Surprisingly I don't really have any plans this weekend so I'll probably end up just lazing about the house. It's been a bit cloudy around these parts lately, hence the cooler one to my pics. I am not really great at color correcting so just let it be known that today's swatch pics were taken on a cloudy day.

Zoya Pepper is a reddish brown (brownish red?) creme from the Zoya Cashmere collection from this past fall. Zoya does some really awesome cremes and this one is a winner. This is a great color for fall. It totally reminds me of turning leaves and the rich, warm tones of the season. The formula on this was great and I used 2 coats below. I did use a top coat though it was already pretty shiny on its own.

Zoya Pepper

Zoya Pepper

Zoya Pepper

I got this color when Zoya was doing their CAMO promotion. I bought some polishes and then got 4 free polishes from the Cashmere collection. Seriously, Zoya has the best promos. This probably would not be a color that I would normally get on my own. It's a little subdued for me. However, I am glad that I have it now and it's unique in my collection.

What are your favorite fall nail polish colors?

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.