Stashed (9): Essie, Revlon, Rimmel

Monday, October 21, 2013

Hi, everyone. I meant to post this over the weekend but I got really busy and did not get around to it until today. Hope you all had a fun weekend. Mine was pretty low key and I am sad that it is over. Here's a small haul from the past couple of weeks. I am still trying to be good and have been trying to refrain from picking up new polishes. Though there are a ton of fall drugstore releases, which is weakening my resolve.



Spotted the new Revlon Parfumerie collection at CVS thisi week. I love how vintage looking the bottles are - super feminine and classy. Since these are not limited edition, I refrained from buying a bunch and just picked up Autumn Spice, a cool looking brown/bronze glass fleck. Also picked up Essie Matte About You (been wanting to try that) and Essie Sunday Funday (the shimmer got me).


I also picked up this scattered blue holo by Nanoco. I can't remember the name right now. And then two polishes from the new Rimmel collection. These are duochromes. First one is Bronze Princess and the other is Gold Save The Queen. There's one more in the collection but I had something similar in my stash already.

I really haven't painted my nails too much in the last couple of weeks. It's been crazy busy and I have just been too tired to put much effort in my nails. Hopefully I'll be a little more inspired this week. Have a good week, everyone!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.