Cover Girl Pyro Pink

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hump  day is here again. It comes so quickly but also feels like it takes forever to get here. The mysteries of time, I suppose. This week I have another polish from the Cover Girl Catching Fire. Pink Pyro is a dark pink foil with silver and purple flecks in it. This one was definitely more foil-like than the last polish in the collection I tried. It's a very pretty shade that would look good on a variety of skin tones. Formula was good and I used 3 thin coats below with no topcoat. You could totally get away with only 2 coats but I found that with 2, it looked sheer in the sun. In person though you probably would not be able to tell.



You can see a bit of the purple peeking out at this angle. 



I think it's pretty but it's not blowing me away. I think it might just seem a little boring compared to some of the other colors in the collection (at least to me). I like it though and can see myself busting it out when I am looking for an edgier pink. 

That's what I have for you today. Let me know what you think of this polish in the comments below. Thanks!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.