Wet N Wild ATTEN-Hut!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Good morning! Hope your Monday is off to a good start. I had a jam packed weekend and could use another day to recover but that's not going to happen so I'll just have a big cup of coffee. :) Today I have a polish from Wet N Wild called ATTEN-Hut!  This is from a new collection called Tough Girl.  I actually had no idea that this was a textured polish collection when I bought this. I don't know if I just didn't look at the display that well or if it wasn't noted, but I really had no idea and it wasn't on the bottle anywhere. I saw some swatches on another blog before I had tried mine and that's when I realized it was textured.

Wet N Wild ATTEN-Hut!

ATTEN-Hut! is a lovely olive green with gold shimmer. The formula on this was nice and I used 2 think coats. I have to say though that I really don't like the brush on these Wet N Wild bottles. They're really short and kind of fat. The cap is also really wide, making it somewhat hard to maneuver. 

Wet N Wild ATTEN-Hut!

Wet N Wild ATTEN-Hut!

Just for kicks, I decided to add top coat to this manicure to see what it would like. I don't usually top coat my textured polishes (because that seems to defeat the purpose) but I was curious. 

Wet N Wild ATTEN-Hut!

This was pretty gritty and I used 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat to get it smooth. I like this look though not as much as I liked it as a texture.

Wet N Wild ATTEN-Hut!

I was pleasantly surprised by this one. Even though I didn't know it was a textured polish when I bought it, I really like it. I have one more polish from this collection that I picked up and I am hoping it's as pretty as this one. Thanks for coming by today!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.