ulta3 Striking

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Happy hump day, everyone. This week is going by really slowly but my friend got us advance screening passes to the Veronica Mars movie tonight so that's pretty exciting. Well today I have a polish from an Aussie brand called ulta3. I got this in the swap I did with The Bookish Manicurist a while back. I was really excited when the Glitterati collection came out and Mandee was kind enough to track some of them down for me.


Striking is a gorgeous aqua blue foil that is super sparkly. Really nice formula on this and I used 2 coats for all this foil-y goodness. I did not use a top coat for this swatch.



I have been impressed with all of the polishes that I have tried so far from this brand. I really wish we could get it in the States but I guess we shall have to rely on our Aussie friends. If you like foil finishes and can get your hands on this, do it. I love this sparkly, fun polish.

Short post today. Hope your week is going great. Anyone start doing Halloween nails yet? I actually have some Halloween nail art on this week, which you'll see closer to the actual holiday. Have a great day!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.