Halloween Week: Jack Skellington Mani

Monday, October 28, 2013

OMG look! I actually have something ready in time for a themed/holiday week. It's really a miracle. I have been getting a Halloween manicure or two done every week for the past few weeks just so I would have something fun and Halloween-like this week. First up is a manicure inspired by Jack Skellington from A Nightmare Before Christmas.

Jack Skellington Mani

I actually saw something like this on Zoya's Instagram account which inspired me to try this. For  this look I used Kleancolor Black for all of the black creme accents and Cult Nails Tempest, an awesome white, for all of the white details. For accent nails, I used OPI Emotions from the new Mariah Carey holiday collection. It's a very cool textured black Liquid Sand. I will be reviewing it at a later date. 

Jack Skellington Mani

I used a small brush for Jack's face and used tape to make the stripes. For my index finger and thumb I used 2 coats of Emotions without top coat. Other nails have Poshe top coat on them.

Jack Skellington Mani

This manicure was super easy to do and it looks great.  You could also do endless variations of this and play around with the accent nails. A quick and easy Halloween manicure. Thanks for coming by today. Stop by later this week for more Halloween nails. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.