L'Oreal Some Like It Chunky

Thursday, May 1, 2014


Hello, hello. Thanks for coming by today. This morning I have a really unique polish to show you. L'Oreal Some Like It Chunky is a burnished gold/almost copper shade with subtle pink shimmer and silver hex glitter. This is a textured polish and is meant to be worn without top coat. Some Like It Chunky came out earlier this year as part of the Gold Dust collection. I wrote in my notes that the polish name sounds like a Flo Rida song. Ha.

L'Oreal I Like It Chunky


Some Like It Chunky had a smooth formula and it was really easy to work with. I love how it looks matte. The texture is really uniform and I didn't have any snagging issues. 2 coats was all it took to get the luxe look above. 

The Gold Dust was originally a limited collection but L'Oreal smartly added it to their current core display. I really like this one. Love how glittery it is and it's a unique shade in my collection. What do you guys think of this one? Did you pick up any others from this line? :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.